Earaches. Not fun right? What if there was easy way to get rid of them, not only get rid of them but prevent them! Without having to go to the doctor and wait for hours and without having to wipe your child’s immune system with antibiotics. Earaches are actually very easy to get rid of, so here is an earache protocol. There is also an easy remedy for swimmers ear below…..
Here are three things you can do for an Earache:
- Garlic oil and lobelia. The garlic kills any infection and the lobelia helps with pain. You will only use a couple drops of each of them and put them in the ear canal, then tug on the earlobe a bit to get it to move down. Then put a cotton ball (or a piece of one) in the ear and tape it down if you need to. Do this morning and night and that infection will be gone in no time. These tinctures will last you a long time.
- Arise– a nano ionic silver with essential oils and trace minerals. This acts like a NATURAL antibiotic. You spray some in the ear canal and cover like the other method. Use several times throughout the day. There is no smell to this method.
- Another method is lavender and melaleuca essential oil. Unlike the other methods you DO NOT put these directly in he ear canal! Just put a couple drops on a cotton ball and then put the cotton ball in the ear. You can also rub them around the outside of the ear.
- Consistency is the key with natural medicine, morning and night is good enough for earaches unless it leaks out then put more back in.
- Treat both ears. This will help you from going back and forth.
- You can use any of these in tiny babies ears as well.
- You can use any of these methods, even if you do not know if they have an earache. It is best to treat it just in case, so it will not make anything worse!
- It is best to catch it early. I teach my kids to tell me right when their throat hurts or their ears etc.
You might be interested in checking out the Mommy Hero Video Tutorial and protocol that you can print/download to help you heal your kids with more things.
This one is usually when kids have been around water and it has gotten suck in the canal. This one usually does not have a fever or runny nose accompanying it, unless it has turned into an infection.
Simply put 1/2 tsp distilled vinegar and 1/2 tsp rubbing alcohol in a cup and mix. Then put a couple drops in the ear and tug on the lobe to get the mixture to move down in the canal. Lay down on your side so it can sit down in there for at least 20 minutes. The alcohol will evaporate any water and the vinegar will balance any infection.