Super yummy and nutritious! I am trying to find ways to getting in what my body needs in the easiest form possible. Have you ever heard of intuitive eating?
I am in this phase right now of eating what I need and when I need it, not about specifics of time or diet.
Your body can speak to you of exactly what it needs. When you are able to eat this way, the healing that takes place is quick and easy because you are getting only what you need. There is nothing else for your body to sift through. Learn to listen to your body and do what is best for YOU.
Ask yourself “what does my body need today?” For real, it changes everyday. I am focusing adding in B6 and magnesium right now. Whatever you hear or feel, say yes! Do not talk yourself out of it. Obviously, there are things called addictions, but do not get confused….. Addictions are NOT your body talking to you, that is something else and you do not want to listen to that.
I love shakes lately, and soups. They are so easy to whip in the blender and be done- not to mention the easy clean up!
For the Dinner Dessert Blueberry Shake, I throw in the blender:
- 1/2 Cup blueberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 Cup Almond vanilla milk
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Peanut butter powder
- Tiny bit of agave or honey
- 1/4 oats
You can add more protein if you want, I use an organic plant-based one on this post: Protein Choices.
TIP: One thing with this recipe, if you use a fresh banana and blueberries, add 1/2 cup ice. If you use frozen banana or blueberries you do not need to add the ice. This is just so the shake is chilled.
Add some homemade granola with the recipe here Raw Homemade Granola
- Peanut Butter/Coconut Powder– (You can also add this to oatmeal and making cookies, you can also get just peanut butter)
- Chia Seeds– I get these at costco in bulk. You can jet at the grocery store or health food store.
- Califia Milk– health food store or at some grocery stores. This brand does not have any of the additives.