If you would like to venture out and make your own serum, this recipe is for you! I decided I wanted to save me some money after a lady at a counter tried to sell me on a neck and eye serum for preventing wrinkles. I can not believe how much they want to charge for that stuff. But us women are willing to spend to get the good stuff right?
I will tell you how to fight aging…. are you ready?
- Eat Organic Food- Organic means the original DNA is in tact and has been changed into a GMO seed. This is good news for you because this means by eating organic you wont be mutating your DNA= aging.
- Detox. Cleanse those free radicals and oxidation out of your system that cause aging. See the Classes page for some cleanses.
- Take care of your self, de-stress, take up yoga, meditating and deep breathing, working out and massages, lot of massages!
- Lots of water! We are mostly water and if you are dehydrated your skin will suffer.
- Take good vitamin and mineral supplements, especially vitamin C.
Thats a pretty good list, work through the make a switch page, raise your frequency thus changing your DNA and who would age? Of course this is a process and a life long journey. But at least your on the path.
OK you want to recipe now? Here it is:
Goddess Eye Serum
- Vitamin E Oil
- Carrot Seed Oil
- Rose hip Oil
- Primrose Oil
- Vitamin C
- Almond Oil
- 5 drops Frankincense Oil
- 5 drops Sandalwood Oil
- 5 drops Lavender Oil
- 5 drops Myrrh Oil
- 5 drops Helichrysum Oil
Add 25 drops of the Immortelle Oil, and skip the last 5 oils.
I add a little bit of the above into this tiny cute little bottle glass dropper bottle. Use a couple drops around my eyes, corners of mouth and forehead.
Here is where I got everything.