Eye serums can be expensive! Not mention that they are all synthetic and chemical laden. So I set out to research what our skin needs for collagen and elasticity as well as save money in the process. I found that there are many you can buy without chemicals and that last a LONG time. Or you can make your own!
Things you can start doing right now:
- Up your intake of Vitamin C
- Start cleansing your body and getting all of the past toxins out. Free radicals age us. If you want to learn more about getting toxins out, there are free cleanses and protocols on the Classes page.
- Heal your DNA
Immortelle Eye Serum
I use this serum with rose essential oil (yay!) This Immortelle oil contains rose and heals wrinkles, dark spots, and scarring, in addition to helping cells regenerate! Oh, and it smells awesome. I use this under my face lotion where I want it, especially around the eyes. Simply roll it on and rub it in it lasts a long time.
Rose essential oil is so good for your skin, and it has the highest frequency of any essential oil as well.
Benefits of Rose Oil
- Rose oil has an extraordinarily complex chemistry, with over 300 known constituents.
- It enhances the frequency of every cell, bringing balance and harmony to the body.
- Is said to be anti-depressant, antiseptic, anti-spasmodic, bactericidal (strep, staph, E. coli, anthrax, diphtheria), choleretic, diuretic, hemostatic (anti-hemorrhagic), hepatic, laxative, regulator of appetite, splenetic, nervous sedative, stomachic, tonic (heart and liver).
- May assist anti-hemorrhaging, anti-infectious, preventing scarring, asthma, chronic bronchitis, tuberculosis, skin disease, wounds, ulcers, sprains, wrinkles, broken capillaries; aids conjunctivitis, eczema, zona (herpes, shingles); is excellent for babies, radiation burns, thrush, gingivitis; revitalizes and rejuvenates dry, sensitive or aging skin.
- Beneficial for chronic and bronchial asthma, hay fever, sore throats; sedative for contusions and sprains, poor circulation, palpitations; lowers high blood pressure, arrhythmia, cardiotonic, and lowers level of cholesterol.
- Assists mouth ulcers, mouth infections, gingivitis, inflamed gallbladder, liver congestion, bile stimulant, hangovers, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, aids gastro-intestinal ulcers, immune stimulant, diphtheria, urinary infections, aids irregular menstruation, period pain, aids psychological impotence, frigidity, sterility, sexual weakness in males and females (with Vitamin A).
If you would like to make your own eye serums, check out the DIY Recipe page or the Eye Serum post.
For an eye serum and facial oil in one with all these essential oils and more check out the new Emerald Facial Oil in the shop.