These Peanut Butter Cookie Bites taste like cookie dough and are so yummy!
These bites are an easy snack or dessert to have already made when you get that sweet tooth. Plus, they are even good for you! The coconut oil and nut butters add in some good fats for the day and a little bit of protein. Check out the recipe and let me know if you give it a try.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- 2 tablespoon creamy peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond flour or meal
- 1 1/2 cups blended rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon mini dark chocolate chips or chopped Koko Samoa
- Mix the coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla until smooth
- Add almond flour or meal, blended rolled oats, fine sea salt, and one tablespoon mini dark chocolate chips or chopped Koko Samoa
- Roll dough into one tablespoon-sized balls and put in freezer for 5 to 10 min until firm. Store in freezer for easy snacks.
If you want this to be nut free, add 1/2 cup more oat flour and a bit of coconut milk and trade the peanut butter for sunflower seed butter.