Do you ever crave a certain food? Pay attention to what our body is wanting to eat and what the colors are of that food. It might be that your subconscious or spirit is talking on what it needs to balance or heal in the spirit. Our bodies are made up of physical and spiritual. There are seven major energy centers that are in our spirit bodies. These centers are called chakras. We were created as spirit beings before we were made physical ones. This means our spirits health will affect our physical health in this dimension. So what you eat does affect your spirit and sometimes what you are craving is your spirit talking. These centers run straight up your body starting in between your thighs and up to the top of your head.
HOW THE CHAKRA ENERGY CENTERS WORK
These energy centers each have their own color, sound, element, musical note, and so much more. They each have different responsibilities in connection with our health and emotions. Look and see what colors the foods are that you crave the most and which center they go with. If you gravitate toward certain colors to wear or eat it is because of the chakras. The charkas all spin in a clockwise direction and look like one ball that is set inside of another one. They are a certain size and the energy comes out in front of your body and out the back of your body.
Different than your Arua, which is like the bubble that sits on the outside of your body. These energy centers reside inside of your body, although they do work together with the aura. Their energy comes from within and expands outward in front of you, and out of the back of our bodies. The charkas can get overactive or underactive in their energy and this will cause different physical health problems.
THEY CAN GET “THROWN OFF” IN THEIR BALANCE IN SEVERAL DIFFERENT WAYS:
- Alignment: the alignment of the chakras go straight up and down your body down the center. They can be thrown off more to the right or to the left.
- Spinning: the chakras all spin in the same direction. They can be thrown off by not spinning at all, the wrong way, shut down altogether or blocked.
- Size: this is where the overactive or under active part comes in. They should all be a uniform size, but they can get out of balance and become larger or shrink and get smaller.
What you are going for is balance. Any of these above and more, can throw them off and can cause you physical health problems. They affect our physical world more than we know. You do not have to have all of these listed, it can be any or all of them. This list is to see if a chakra is out of balance. If you have an ongoing physical issue, I would start there and begin balancing that chakra.
HERE IS A LIST SO THAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO GAUGE TO SEE WHICH CHAKRAS SEEM TO BE UNDERACTIVE OR OVERACTIVE
- Physical issues: Constipation, lower back and sciatica pain, issues with legs, feet, knees, groin, hips.
- Underactive: underweight, poor discipline/boundaries, depression, lethargy, fear of change, feelings of not belonging.
- Overactive: craving unhealthy foods, paranoia, aggression, addiction to adrenaline activities, hoarding, material fixation, overeating, dominant behavior.
- Physical issues: fertility, urinary system, spleen, gallbladder, kidney, menstrual, sexual dysfunction, lack of flexibility, reproductive disorders, deadened senses.
- Underactive: lack of passion, lack of desire, sexual repression, poor social skills, unemotional, guarded, self-deprivation.
- Overactive: compulsive behavior, tension, frustration, excessive sex drive, hypersensitive, emotional dependancy.
- Physical issues: depression, intestinal or digestive disorders, hypoglycemia, eczema, acne, food allergies, stomach problems, pancreas, liver, eating, diabetes, chronic fatigue.
- Underactive: lack of self trust, weak will, poor digestion, low self esteem, unable to take any responsibility, unreliable, victim mentality.
- Overactive: need to be right, overly aggressive, bossy, competitive, self centered, narrow minded, power hungry.
- Physical issues: shortness of breath, arms, circulation problems, lungs, heart disorders, asthma, immune system.
- Underactive: possessive, antisocial, shy, judgmental, fear of getting hurt, fear of relationships, feelings of loneliness or being unloved, suspicious.
- Overactive: jealous, poor boundaries, overly empathetic, overly sacrificing, clinging, overly concerned, codependency.
- Physical issues: throat disorders, voice, jaw or TMJ, nasal area, teeth or gums, neck, esophagus or tonsils, ear issues, irritated sinuses.
- Underactive: poor rhythm, fear of expression, weak voice, fear of expression, fear of offending others, suppressed feelings, shyness.
- Overactive: gossiping, excessive talking, inability to listen, stuttering, loud or dominating voice, tendency to interrupt.
- Physical issues: scalp and hair issues, vision problems, headaches and migraines, mental illness, seizures, neurological disorders, personality disorders.
- Undercative: difficulty seeing future, lack of imagination, visions problems, poor memory, denial, inability to plan or set goals, narrow minded.
- Overactive: nightmares, obsessed with psychic vision, hallucinations, paranoid, difficulty concentrating, tendency to space out.
- Physical issues: migraines, brain issues and tumors, cognitive delusions, dementia, autoimmune disorders, epilepsy, coma.
- Underactive: lack of belief in higher power, learning difficulties, sense of separation and isolation, trouble trusting the universe.
- Overactive: confused, overly intelligent, dissociation from the body, spiritual addiction, overly concerned with humanity.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU FIND A CHAKRA IS OUT OF BALANCE
This is actually easy! It is a process and takes some time, but let it be a journey. If you find that you are out of balance with one or more of your chakras, start with picking just one. Prioritize which one you want to work on first, and when you feel that it has shifted, then pick the next one. There are so many things you can use to help you bring balance to each chakra.
You can use: sound, aroma, positive mantras, I AM statements, food, gemstones, and especially color. Use the chart above and choose what you want to balance with. Focus on that chakra, surround yourself with the color and things you pick to balance it. You will feel it when it balances out, and the physical will also improve.
THE CHAKRAS CONNECT WITH OUR PHYSICAL HEALTH
When I am meeting with a client, I connect whatever health problems they are having to the energy center. Since each chakra has responsibilities over certain organs you can ascertain which energy center is having a hard time. And if that energy center can be brought back into a balance, that physical health problem can heal twice as fast. Here is a quick 2 minute video on how to heal the 7 chakras:
These basic colors of the chakras are shown in the world around us starting with the rainbow! Creation shows us patterns everywhere and mirrors our own spirits. This is what the energy looks like that that chakras give off on a person. They have programs and machines that can see and pick up these energies in the spirit realm. These are pictures of the aura and the energy coming off of the chakras.