Coconut Treat Coconut Oil- 32oz or 1 Gallon. RAW Extra Virgin and cold-pressed. This coconut oil is exactly as it sounds- a treat. It smells and amazing and is the highest quality.
SOLD IN 32oz Container
10 in stock
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
This coconut oil is a treat, it smells amazing. I replace and use coconut oil and olive oil in every recipe. If you want a more mild flavor for your recipe, I find that mixed half and half of coconut oil and olive oil cancels out and flavor they have. Coconut oil is especially good in sweet recipes, desserts and breads.
WHAT COCONUT OIL DOES FOR YOU
Research and clinical observation have shown that medium-chain fatty acids, like those found in Coconut Oil, may help prevent and treat a wide range of diseases. At least three tablespoons or more a day may:
- Prevent heart disease, high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, and stroke.
- Prevent diabetes and relieve the symptoms and health risks associated with the disease.
- Support the development of strong bones and teeth.
- Protect against osteoporosis.
- Promote loss of excess weight Kill viruses that cause mononucleosis, influenza, hepatitis C, measles, herpes, AIDS, and other illnesses.
- Reduces symptoms associated with pancreatitis.
- Reduce severity of problems associated with malabsorption syndrome and cystic fibrosis.
- Relieve symptoms of gallbladder disease.
- Relieve symptoms associated with Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and stomach ulcers.
- Relieve pain and irritation caused by hemorrhoids.
- Reduce chronic inflammation.
- Protect the body from breast, colon and other cancers.
- Prevent periodontal disease and tooth decay.
- Prevent premature aging and degenerative disease.
- Relieve symptoms associated with chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Relieve symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostate enlargement)
- Reduce epileptic seizures.
- Protect against kidney disease and bladder infections.
- Prevent liver disease
- Kill bacteria that cause pneumonia, earache, throat infections, dental cavities, food poisoning, urinary tract infections, meningitis, gonorrhea, and dozen of other diseases.
- Kill fungi and yeast that cause candida, jock itch, ringworm, athlete’s foot, thrush, diaper rash, and other infections.
- Expel or kill tapeworms, lice, giardia, and other parasites.
- Ward off skin infections.
- Reduce symptoms associated with psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Relieve dryness and flaking.
- Prevent damaging effects of UV radiation from the sun such as wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
- Control dandruff.
ADVANTAGES AND RECIPES
- Does not form harmful by-products when heated to normal cooking temperature like other vegetable oils do.
- Has no harmful or discomforting side effects.
- Is completely non-toxic to humans.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I TAKE?
To get the maximum benefit of Coconut Oil one should consume 1 Tbsp for every 50 lbs. It is best to start with one or two teaspoons a day and work up to what you need. This helps build up the HDL or “good fats” in the body and fights cholesterol, eczema etc.
It is taken by the spoonful or melted in a warm drink like- herbal tea. It is also mixed into food like warm oatmeal, toast, or fried eggs. Ideally, Coconut Oil should be used for all your cooking, baking, and frying as it is very stable to cook with. It is substituted in recipes cup for cup. Use a little less in cookies or they go flat, and mix it with cold water for pie crusts. Use it to bake bread and in all your recipes. Bake or fry potatoes with it, put it on steamed veggies, etc.
Use it to replace processed vegetable oils. Vegetable oils are highly processed and extremely concentrated. Natural is always better. Be aware that many people are scared of natural fats due to misinformation and don’t eat enough. Low or non-fat does not exist in nature.
HOW DO I STORE IT?
Fats and oils are damaged by light, heat, and oxygen. Which makes them have a limited shelf life. However, the more saturated the fat is, the more stable it is. Most Coconut Oil is 95-98% saturated fat. Because of this it will last years in food storage. This is also dependent on the moisture content of the oil. Because of its low moisture content Coconutreat Coconut Oil will last much longer than cheaper processed or expeller pressed coconut oils. No refrigeration necessary. Coconut oil is unique as it is the only significant food source of Medium Chain Fatty Acids like those found in breast milk.
*The 1 Gallon bucket is $60 plus shipping, e-mail if you would like this option.
You may like to check out this book Coconut Cures on amazon. For more information on how coconut oil is good for you and can help you.
|6 × 6 in
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.