For Goodness Sakes Recipe
Makes 48 cookies. Half the Peanut Butter Cookies recipe if you wish
- 1⅓ cup organic butter
- 2 cups local raw honey
- 2½ cups peanut butter or almond butter
- ⅔ cup almond/coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons real vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons stevia
- 5½ cups whole-grain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In large mixing bowl, add honey and microwave for 20 seconds or until soft.
- Add softened butter, peanut butter, milk, and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the rest of ingredients and mix.
- Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet and then, using a fork, press down on the cookie in a crisscross shape.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes