Most small incidences like cuts and scrapes turn into huge problems where you have to end up going to the hospital and getting on antibiotics all because of infection.
If you know how to take care of a wound then there is no reason for getting infections. There is an easy way to heal the skin and keep infection out, and you can make it yourself or buy it! All natural with out the synthetics or chemicals wounds heal very quickly.
What you need to know:
- Clean the wound first. Hydrogen peroxide kills the healthy cells and tissue around it as well, I use the Ionic silver to clean and disinfect.
- Use an ointment/healing salve/helichrysum oil to heal the tissue and nerves.
- If it is a deep cut and you need to put steri-strips on it to keep wound together then skip this step and put those on first so that they stick. After 2 days you can take them off and then keep applying ointments so that it does not scar and heals faster.
- If it is a wound you do not need steri-strips or super glue for then put the ointment on and a clean bandage. I keep bandages on during that day to keep the wounds clean, and then take them off at night.
Let me tell you why- and this is the part you need to understand.
If you keep a bandage on too long or it will start growing bacteria. There is no air and the bandage will start to act like an incubator.
You have to let the wound Breathe.
So take it off at night when no dirt will get into it and then in the morning re-clean/disinfect it and then re-bandage it.
Recipe for “Owie” spray
- 1 small glass spray bottle
- Fractionated coconut oil
- 10 drops Frankincense oil
- 10 drops Lavender oil
- 10 Melaleuca oil
- 5 drops Helichrysum oil
Put everything in the bottle except the coconut oil. Once the essential oils are in then fill the rest of the bottle with the fractionated coconut oil and shake.
Spray to wounds throughout the day and before bed. Or you can get a “natural Neosporin” ointment called correct X, or make a healers salve to heal tissue.