Holy, these can be expensive, and then they are all synthetic and chemical laden. I set out to research what our skin needs for collagen and elasticity, and save me money in the process.
One of the things you can start doing right now:
- Is up your intake of Vitamin C, and then start detoxing the free radicals from your body that accelerate the aging process, and heal your DNA.
- Start cleansing your body and getting all of the past toxins out, there are free cleanses and protocols on the Classes page.
I use this serum with rose essential oil (yay!) Which is so good for your skin, Rose is the highest frequency of any essential oil as well.
Here are some of the benefits of Rose
- Rose oil has an extraordinarily complex chemistry, with over 300 known constituents.
- It enhances the frequency of every cell, bringing balance and harmony to the body.
- Is said to be anti-depressant, antiseptic, anti-spasmodic, bactericidal (strep, staph, E. coli, anthrax, diphtheria), choleretic, diuretic, hemostatic (anti-hemorrhagic), hepatic, laxative, regulator of appetite, splenetic, nervous sedative, stomachic, tonic (heart and liver).
- May assist anti-hemorrhaging, anti-infectious, preventing scarring, asthma, chronic bronchitis, tuberculosis, skin disease, wounds, ulcers, sprains, wrinkles, broken capillaries, aids conjunctivitis, eczema, zona (herpes, shingles), excellent for babies, radiation burns, thrush, gingivitis, revitalize and rejuvenate dry, sensitive or aging skin.
- Beneficial for chronic and bronchial asthma, hay fever, sore throats, sedative for contusions and sprains, poor circulation, palpitations, lowers high blood pressure, arrhythmia, cardiotonic, and lowers level of cholesterol.
- Assists mouth ulcers, mouth infections, gingivitis, inflamed gallbladder, liver congestion, bile stimulant, hangovers, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, aids gastro-intestinal ulcers, immune stimulant, diphtheria, urinary infections, aids irregular menstruation, period pain, aids psychological impotence, frigidity, sterility, sexual weakness in males and females (with Vitamin A).
This Immortelle oil contains rose and heals wrinkles, dark spots, scarring and helps cells regenerate! Oh, and it smells awesome. I use this under my face lotion where I want it, especially around the eyes. Simply roll it on and rub it in it lasts a long time.
If you would like to make your own eye serums, check out the DIY Recipe page or the Eye Serum post.